Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Arm chair fetish

I confess I love beautiful chairs. Even better if they come in soft, fluffy, cushy textures.





Exposed Wood Arm Chairs: Barrow, Marjorette Garden. Arm Chairs: Robert Allen, Ikat Fret Bronze

Love the pattern. I saw something like this in Cellini.

What fun! Instant personality to any room.


I think I secretly like Ikat- quadrille ikat fabric

Backs of the chair as just as pretty! Delaneywarren.com


Laura Kirar dining arm chair



Love the ones in bamboo finish


Freeport Arm Chair- inspired by the French and Vietnamese pieces of the 1930s


Saarinen ergonomic Arm Chair


Laro arm chair- Walnut frame, hand-tied coil spring seat, french spring, feather down envelope
Multi Kilim Arm Chair
How gorgeous is this!- Iliad Chair, Blossom Marigold


Wicker fun!


Love the golden hues!Loden Lounge Arm Chair

Thats all for now folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you !