Monday, March 3, 2014

Global eclectic

As I had mentioned in my previous post, I was itching to try a colourful eclectic living room.
As I was researching ( ogling at the multitude of images on google and houzz) I came across Emily hendersons's blog and I was blown away!

More about her in future posts

The global eclectic bug bit me on the butt alright!

My mom's dupatta has been downgraded to being used as a runner. Thank God she doesnt read the blog.






The Egyptian cat has seen better days I tell u! Its neck was broken and my resourceful helper had tried to fix it using craft glue? The pink collar is just camouflage :p


Hastily spray painted vase in turquoise :P



The painting outside is a family DIY six years ago using oils and a credit card ( Ya we didint have a palette knife so we quickly learned to improvise)













No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you !