Thursday, February 13, 2014

Colours

Today I want to put together rooms with the most loved colour combinations. Be it on the walls, window treatments or accessories These are a few of my favourite combos


Contemporary Living Room design by Raleigh Interior Designer Heather Garrett Design


The wall colour is 'Durability' by Pratt and Lambert. I have a similar colour on my living room walls and its called ' Swan's down' and I think its by Nippon.

Here, shades of off whites, greys and browns look stunning together. Bejewelled mirror and lampshade add just the right amount of glamour.





Love to do quirky once in a while!But me thinks this only works against a black and white palette.




what soothing colours! Just the right choice for a bedroom.



Once again, base palette of creams and off whites with black and white accents. Black floors clinch the look while hints of burgundy add richness to the whole setup. Yumm!




I have been seeing a lot of these lately- black, white and yellow palettes.Textured upholstery and patterned window treatments are wow! Wall colour is somewhat similar to Valspar's 'Withered Moss'. Wall art is basically painted twigs- sold under accesories as 'Naples bowl' at Z galleries.





My favourite black, pastel turqoise and beige combo. So ethereal! Beatiful taupe and white kitchen cabinets- unusual but sleek.





Another favourite- brown and turquoise I think its Ikat on the back of the chairs Love the pattern on the dining room chair backs as well.


 Another view of the same room

Can YOU do this?!







Just check out the colours! Ben Moore HC-83 and the pink is Rasberry Mousse
 Leather pouf is probably by Johnathon adler




Love the soothing green on the wall- Hearts of palm by sherwin williams


Will do my favourite outdoor spaces soon! What do you think of this collection? Any personal favourites?

2 comments:

  1. Love your blog Akka! It speaks my taste!

    In this post I personally like the Heather Garrett Design and Garrison Hullinger interior design

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank u Pratyusha!
    Are you into interiors too?

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you !