Monday, April 1, 2013

Decoupage

Being a Gemini entails I have a flavour of the month every 2 days! Its currently decoupage for me despite many failed first attempts.


But this time I persisted and bought myself a pricey bottle of modpodge and set out to pursue this seemingly arduous activity.


Having tucked my daughter into bed, I sat cross legged on my bamboo mat with dogged determination. I was going to get to the bottom of this.


A quick trip ( Its never quick) to the 2 dollar store the previous day had me fully equipped. Beautiful squares of japanese craft paper in various colours and patterns were acquired. Any fabric remotely Indian looking was grabbed and brought home. There was no looking back !







Not bad for a beginner eh ?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you !