Wednesday, May 15, 2013

New buys

Bought this lovely rug from Jaypore


Didnt have the heart to use it on the floor though...The thought of shoes trampling this lovely piece of work bothers me at an organic level :P

Decided to use it as a throw...




I was like a kid on christmas day when it arrived :))

I must admit, it looked brighter on the website. I imagined it to be softer and the threads to be in silk.

It did appear dusty and weathered, especially under the warm tone lights in my house, despite the very thoughtful packaging. But I realised the wheatish background was responsible for this.

Was a tad disappointed but I really appreciate the amount of hard work and talent that has gone into making this lovely piece.







Bought these gorgeous ear rings as well - these are indeed gorgeous in real life as welll!

I was asked where I got them by almost all the women I met that day


Check out Jaypore ..they have some good stuff

( Only I wish they were paying me for saying this :))

2 comments:

  1. Rug looks lovely. Jaypore I thought was on a bit expensive side.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Calindgirl!
    Yes it is a bit expensive..

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you !