Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Dream a little dream

Many years ago, I had a dream. I was in this beautiful white washed room with a large balcony facing the ocean. My bed was a soft mass of white linens. What I remembered loving the most about the dream were the billowing white tulle curtains playing peek a boo with the view outside. I decided that would be my dream house.

Even to this day, swaying palms and white curtains dancing to the evening breeze bring about such nostalgia- probably a throw back to my childhood summers!



Can you feel the gossamer breeze on your face?



The bed is winking at my groaning body saying " Try me!"



Reminds me of our make shift tents made out of bedsheets during our summer holidays


Yup! I left my heart in Bintan :)

All pics from the helpful internet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you !