Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Paint a picture


The first time I saw +Chandan Dubey 's blog, I had a fleeting moment of intense house envy.
Its one thing to decorate your house in a riot of "Indian" colours and artefacts.
Its another to do it so subtly by introducing some colour here, some art there, to a modern but quintessentially Indian palatte.

That is what I loved about her home.

Her photography deserves a special mention coz most of her pictures are like paintings. I specially love her Goa series coz they are dripping with colour. Turquoise is ubiquitous in Goan decor as we all know. It happens to be my favourite colour as well!

Saw this beautiful picture here.


It translated into this..
















pastels on scrap book paper

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you !