Thursday, January 31, 2013

Took a walk on the beach

Im blessed to have the sea so close by home. On my days off - usually wednesdays, when my daughter and husband have left for school and work repectively, when I have the whole house to myself, when I have the luxury of choice- to either sit down with a cup of coffee, or go pottering around in the patio garden, or ditch those two options and take a quick walk to the beach. I did just that yesterday morning. Armed with my Iphone playing AR Rahman, I briskwalked to the beach, taking in the sun, the colours, the ocassional lovers stealing kisses on a weekday rendezvous. Managed to capture some of it as well ( tsk tsk! not the lovers, naughty u!)



Not bad for a phone camera! Sigh! I love my phone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you !