Monday, February 18, 2013

Home is where the heart is..



I was looking through pictures of my previous home. A sudden pang of nostalgia came over me :(
 I love my current home but I also have some great memories of the old one. For one it was on a higher floor and it had great panaromic views of the sea.
Since it was rental, I couldnt do much with the walls. So I would change the accessories every weekend- decor items, cushion covers and stuff. Ofcourse with the family not only noticing it but also making some remarks - not always snide :)








All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another.  ~Anatole France

Do you agree?

2 comments:

  1. so true...love all the corners of your home...warm and tastefully done :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nayana! I will be visiting your blog soon :)

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you !