Thursday, February 28, 2013

Glorious!

Someone said " Be pleasant till 10'o clock in the morning and the rest of the day will take care of itself" ! Yesterday being my day off, I went for my usual morning jaunt to the beach.  Even with Singapore's unpredictable weather, the last few weeks have been pretty weird. Blazing sun in the morning with abrupt  down pour by evening. So I took my chance and ventured out. Boy was I glad!





"Im thankful to be breathing this side of the grass. What comes, comes." Ron pearlman


Earth does laugh in flowers..


Dunno what this reminds me off.. let me know if you think of something








I am always thankful for being surrounded by such gloriousness. There is so much beauty everywhere. If we could just keep our eyes open for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you !